Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Try This For Yourself Maybe?

As some of you may have read, I am currently doing a 30 day butt challenge. It starts off pretty tame but is getting tougher by the day. Pleased to say I am keeping up with it so far.

If you would like to give it a try here is the link 30 Day Butt Challenge

As part of the routine, you are asked to do 30 seconds of a cardio move of your choice. At first this was fine but as the exercises have got harder I have found that I have changed what I do for 30 seconds. I find that 30 seconds of fast, high kneed jogging on the spot is managable but feel free to adapt to suit your own fitness level. There are some recommendations on the workout.

Another bit of advice I would suggest is to watch the video instructions before attempting each block of exercises. This will help you to get the movements correct for the best results.

Finally, if it gets too much and you struggle, then adapt it slightly to suit. Have a rest day if you need to (I have had to). Make sure it is only for one day though if you can. Stretch the muscles after each routine as this will help.

Good luck x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates