Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 1 May 2016

One Week To Go!!

There is one week to go before I do my first charity event, the Grimsby 28 mile bikeathon.

The weather these last few weeks has been terrible; cold, wind, snow, hail and rain which has meant not much cycling. I have however, still been exercising in the form of walking, running and using my weights. I'm hoping that will be enough to get me up them hills!

All is not entirely lost though as I have been looking at the weather for the next week and it looks promising, so some last minute cycling training will be on the cards.

One thing I have been doing during the week is still eating healthy with plenty of vegetables, fruit, nuts and home made smoothies.

A good diet with help with my stamina and muscle strength.

I will keep you updated throughout the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates