Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Find The Right Eating Plan For You

When you are trying to lose weight, what works for one person might not necessarily work for you.

There is so much confusion as to what is best for weight loss. There are so many fad diets around it is hard to know what works and what doesn't.

For me even the thought of a diet is enough to make me grab for the chocolate bar. Don't get me wrong, now that I have got older there are plenty of times I need to watch what I eat and lose a few pound. If you have read some of my previous posts you will know that I like to follow lean and clean eating habits This is the post here is you want to read it

I don't always follow it to the latter but it sure is a good way to reduce any bloating and my waistline. 

Because you are eating only foods in their natural state, there is no build up of toxins and excess fluid. I have yet to speak to anyone who has not lost weight with it. However, like I said earlier you all have your own method that works for you.

I used to believe that the best way to lose weight was to keep my metabolism ticking over by eating six small meals a day. I found this doesn't work for me but what does work if I am diverting off the lean and clean approach is to not graze in between meals. If I stick to three meals a day with no snacks, then I find this has the same affect in weight loss although I do still get some bloating depending on what I eat.

Getting to know your body and what works for you is one of the best pieces of knowledge anyone can acquire. If you are still working it out then experiment with different options, but remember, starving yourself isn't one of them. Whatever option I decide, I always make sure I never, ever go hungry with it. When you starve yourself, you will initially lose weight but then your body will think it is going into starvation mode and will hang on to every bit of fat or fluid it can. Also in the weight loss mode you will not only lose a bit of fat but also important muscle tone. Having lean muscle is one of the best tools you can have to burn calories (to get this you need to add some weight training in to your exercise routine!)

So with all of that in mind find out what works for you and use it to your advantage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates