Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday 7 August 2015

Update on 7 Day Intensive Exercise Routine

Well yesterday I did day 4 which was mainly abs. It consisted of floor exercises, some which included the use of dumb bells. Again like the other routines I found myself having to improvise on some movements to get through it. It does however say that some moves are inspired by the Best Bodies Atheletes 2015 so it's no wonder I am struggling with some of it!!

I do feel a sense of achievement in doing this routine though.

Today's session consists of legs and arms with more squats and lunges using weights.

The last few days have been a little bit uncomfortable in that my legs have been overworked making it difficult to go about my daily tasks without some pain and discomfort. So today I have listened to my body and decided to give it a rest. Having a rest day is not part of the course but I have had to take note of how many body feels, plus the fact that I wouldn't have managed many squats or lunges.

Since I am not an athelete or trying to getting a body like one then I will adjust the routine accordingly.

It is not to say that I will not be doing any form of exercise today. I shall still go for my daily walk with the dog and do some Yoga stretches to stop me from stiffening up totally.

Normal business will resume tomorrow :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates