Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday 4 August 2014

It's All In The Mind

Losing weight AND keeping it off can be tricky. How you talk to yourself can make a difference to  whether you actually lose any weight at all.
If you constantly use the words 'can't' e.g. no matter what I try I can't lose weight. You will programme your mind to believe you can't lose weight.
You need to believe in what you are doing and use positive words. Every time you find yourself using the word can't, stop and replace it with something more positive e.g I can lose weight.
It is not enough to use positive words, you must truly believe and see an image of you doing exactly what you want to achieve. Before you go to sleep and before you get up in a morning, see an image of yourself in your mind of exactly how you want to be.
Create a vivid image, for example, you could see yourself slim, with a toned stomach and thighs, wearing figure hugging clothes with a big happy grin on your face.
You MUST feel this image to. Imagine stepping into this image you have created in your mind and feel how good you would feel being slimmer. Really get the feeling of how it would make you feel knowing you have achieved your goal. Do this every day for as long as it takes for you to truly believe it is possible and you are so sure you can do it.
This can apply to anything in your life you want to change.
To help with my own personal goals in life, I have found a fantastic piece of software that helps to gently and safely programme my thoughts as I busily work away on my computer. Tiny positive messages flash up on my screen (I barely notice them) as I work.
You can read all about it and find out more for yourself HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates