Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Fasting Weight Loss Update

I am a little bit later with my weight progress update due to life getting in the way.

I weighed myself and was pleasantly surprised to learn I had lost 3LB. I tend not to worry too much about what I weigh and prefer to use how my clothes fit and feel as a guide. However, I was curious as to whether or not doing the over night fasting was actually making a difference.

As I have said previously I do feel less bloated during the day.

I am trying not to use this method of keeping my weight in control as an excuse to eat junk during the day. I do like to eat what I feel like but still follow the rule of everything in moderation.

Everything does become harder as you get older i.e weight loss, toning up, but keeping on top of it certainly helps me to feel better and look better. For me exercise and good eating habits are a way of life, not just something I do to get in shape for a holiday or special event.

If you have yet to get started then I can only stress that the sooner you make a change, the sooner you will see changes.

Good luck :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates