Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Beauty And The Beach

With Christmas well and truly out of the way, light nights here, your thoughts may turn to getting away for a summer holiday.

If like most people you may have hibernated over the cold winter months, well it's time to dust off those trainers and start exercising and eating healthier in time for baring all (well not literally) as you jet off in search of the beach and sunshine.

Often people make the mistake of leaving things until last minute and then fret about how they will look in a bikini or mankini!!!! I exercise all year round so although my body still needs close care and attention, I feel good about myself and whether I look it or not, that makes all the difference.

If you are one of those who are already panicking about getting your beach wear out, fear not.

Starting on Monday 11th April, I will be taking you through a series of exercises and eating advice to get you on the right track to being ready for that holiday, all for FREE Monday to Friday for the next 6 weeks (or maybe longer) for ALL ages.

I love exercise and what I do so I am more than happy to share my advice with you. I understand that some people need a little bit of daily coaching and motivation to keep them on track.

Get the information delivered straight to your inbox every Mon-Fri so no waiting around. This offer is only available to subscribers.

There will be lots of eating advice, exercise tips and plans for beginners to intermediate, whatever age or shape you are.

There will be easy to follow exercise video's to watch and lots of other tips on looking and feeling great from the inside out.

Get on board and sign up using the form on right hand side of the page. As a special thank you and to get you started, I have arranged access to FOUR free reports that I know you will love.

Looking forward to helping you get started.

Your friend

Franky









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates