Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 25 September 2014

My Story To Date

Here I am, now 44 years old. Before I got to 40, I could pretty much eat whatever I liked and never put a pound on. I always exercised but never obsessively.

For all of my life my weight was always under 9 stone. Even when I was pregnant with my daughter, my weight never went over 10 stone and soon after, I was back down to 8stone 10lb and more toned than ever.

Life went on as normal and the day I hit 40 years old, my weight was still 8stone 12lb.

My exercise routine consisted of mainly walking most days and I had also been teaching Yoga for the past few years, so was quite complacent that I was weight gain immune!

Due to other commitments, I eventually gave up teaching Yoga. I still continued with walking most days and also began using some light weights at home whenever I could.

Well, to cut a long story short, as they say, my weight has fluctuated between 10stone 6lb (yes I know, I was shocked too as this was a lot for me personally) and 9stone 3lb. I don't expect or intend to now weigh less than 9 stone as I quite like having a bit more shape to me and we all have our ideal weight we feel comfortable with. My goal is about feeling good, healthy and toned.

What has changed?

I realised a while ago that the calories I use to consume and stay super slim are no longer good for me now I am getting older. Also I found that stress is a definite no go as you age, so making sure I relax each day has made a difference (I knew my Yoga skills would come in handy).

Since I've always exercised, I couldn't understand why my daily walks weren't making a difference to my weight loss. Then I discovered that, unless I was walking correctly (yes there is a right way to do it for weight loss), then it would take longer to work (if at all).

Once I got my head around it all and started putting it into practice, I noticed what a difference it all made. I began losing the weight safely and permanently and toning up more, which for me was really important as everything seemed to be heading south fast!

Whilst I was waiting for things to begin taking shape, I learnt a few simple tricks that the celebrities use to instantly shed pounds and look great in your outfits. I always knew there was a secret to looking good no matter what your weight or age.

So, the challenge still goes on and I found that my whole eating habits, stress control and exercise routine would have to continue in this new way I had discovered, now that I had hit the 40 something mark.

What worked for me in my 20's and 30's certainly wasn't going to work now. Once you understand that, the changes and challenges can get easier ;)

If you would like to learn my knowledge and tricks I have uncovered, I will be happy to share them with you for free. It doesn't matter if you have got 5lb to lose or 5 stone.

Just simply pop your name and email address in the box to the right of these posts and you will get instant access.

I can't wait to share my guides with you, to help you transform the way you look and feel. Isn't that what we all want?

More personal updates coming soon.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates